Uttar Pradesh All District Aganwadi Recruitment Online Form 2021- 50k Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Online applications are going on by the Uttar Pradesh Child Development Services and Nutrition Department for the post of Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Assistant, and Mini Anganwadi Worker in Uttar Pradesh, whichever female candidate is a resident of these districts Aligarh, Auriya, Bareilly, Bhadohi, Deoria, Etah, Mainpur, Meerut, Pilibhit, Hardoi whose applications are going on can apply online.
Uttar Pradesh All District Aganwadi Recruitment Online Form 2021 – Full Notificatio
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 50000 Post(Expected)
|Aganwadi Worker AWW |
Mini Aganwadi Worker AWH
|Only for Female Candidates. And|
Passed Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
|Agawandi Helper MAWW||Only for Female Candidates. And|
Class 5th Exam Passed.
How to Fill Form
- Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pustahar Vibhag ICDS UP All District Recruitment for Various Post Candidate Can Apply Online Mode Only.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UP Related District Aganwadi Bharti Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.